Manuscripts submitted for publication must be plagiarism free. Author(s) is/are required to ensure that their work is original and unique and the liability for plagiarized content shall be of the author(s).
By submitting their work to the journal, the author(s) declare and certify that:
- The manuscript submitted for publication is the original work of the author(s) and has neither been published before nor is currently under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- The author(s) is/are is well informed that plagiarism is stealing some other person’s work and projecting it as their own work.
- The author(s) is/are well aware that plagiarism is wrong and is not accepted by SUPREMO AMICUS.
- The author(s) have duly acknowledged the work/idea of any other person (if used) from any source in their research and the same has been mentioned in references with proper citation.
- The author(s) take full responsibility for plagiarized content submitted by them.
SUPREMO AMICUS uses registered plagiarism check software to ensure the originality of the submission and it reserves the right to reject any submission which contains plagiarized content.
In case any claim regarding plagiarized content comes before Supremo Amicus after publication, the author(s) of the submission containing such plagiarized content will be given an opportunity to respond and reply to such objection. If the objection is found true, Supremo Amicus is bound to remove the submission from publication without any refund of publication charges.
If the objection pertaining the same author is brought to our notice for more than two times, the author(s) shall be banned from getting his/their work published in Supremo Amicus.
For any queries please feel free to write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org