Call for Volume 17 + 16th Research Paper Writing Competition
Call For Paper for Volume 17 + 16th Research Paper Writing Competition Submit by 16th April 2020.
It gives us great pleasure in announcing that since 2017, the journal has received great response from students from prestigious institutions all over the country contributing their research work to the journal. Their contribution to the academia and the success of Supremo Amicus is duly acknowledged and appreciated. We have published more than 600+ Paper. Short glance of top Institute Publication:
19. Associate, *Samvad Partners
- Supremo Amicus Journal Will Provide the Assistance Team to Every Author Which Will help Them In correcting Their Errors and Research Methodology. We Will Correct Minor errors and Consider that Articles for Publication.
- All Your Daily College Project, Articles, Case Comment can be Converted Into Well Researched Articles With Proper Guidance. Time to act Smart and Add Credit of Publication To your CV.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR PAPER SUBMISSION
In Volume 17, We Planned to Publish Only 45 Papers. Kindly submit your work at earliest.
The submission should be on any theme relating to Law.
- The quality-based selected paper will be published in the form of Book with International Standards Book Number.
- Only full papers submitted on or before the deadline shall be considered for publication.
- Authors are requested to adhere to following word limit:
- Long Articles: 4000-6000 words (excluding footnotes).
- Short Articles: 2000-3000 words (excluding footnotes).
- Case comment: 1000 words (excluding footnotes).
- Book review: 1000 words (excluding footnotes).
- The articles must be in Times New Roman, Font Size 12, 1.5 line spacing, on an A4 sheet with 1” margin on all sides, to be sent in .doc/.docx format.
- A uniform style of the citation must be strictly adhered to while submitting the paper.
- The content of the articles should be original.
All manuscripts submitted shall accompany
- A cover letter with the Name(s) of the Author(s), Institution/Affiliation, the Title of the Manuscript and Contact Information including an Email Address and Mobile Number;
- An undertaking as to the work submitted is genuine and the author is the original owner of the work, and the same is not published anywhere before. ( Separate word file mandatory )
- An abstract of not more than 300 words describing the submission. ( Optional – No marks Deduction in Competition ).
- Email to the address: Editor.firstname.lastname@example.org
- First Prize(Best Research Paper): Gold Medal+Rs. 2500 Cash +Certificate Of Merit+Certificate of Publication+Interview Opportunity for Member of Editorial Board + Internship Opportunity with any Senior editor of Your choice.
- Second Prize: Silver Medal +Rs 1500 cash + Certificate Of Merit+Certificate of Publication + Internship Opportunity with any Senior editor of Your choice.
- Third Prize: Bronze Medal+Rs 1100 Cash + Certificate of Merit+ Certificate of Publication
Internship Can Be Both Online and Offline Depending On the choice of Contributor.
Top 10 entries will receive the consolation Prize (Certificate of Merit + Certificate Of Publication).
Certificate of Publication to all Published Papers ( Hardcopy).
The only Published paper in Volume 16 of Supremo amicus will be considered for the 15th research paper writing competition.
Failure to publication fees leads to disqualification/removal of paper from both publication and research paper writing competition.
Processing /Registration Fee Paid by contributors who’s Work has been Selected For Publication. They Will be Notified by Email.
Indian delegates :
- Single authored paper: INR 1500
- Co-authored paper: INR 2100
- Co-Authored paper up to 3 Authors: INR 3100
- Group Paper up to 5 Authors: INR 5100
- Group Paper up to 10 Authors: INR 11000
Foreign delegates :
- Single authored paper: $ 60
- Co-authored paper: $ 80
Confirmation Of Paper Selection Will be sent within 48 Hours of Submission by Email.
How to Submit the Articles: All submissions must be sent to email@example.com and must be attached with a covering letter mentioning the name of the author, occupation, title of the submission, mobile phone number and contact address, for future reference.
The publication will be available on www.supremoamicus.org
For Further Query:
Name Yash Ajmani Mobile/WhatsApp. + 91 9876533712 Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: The submissions should reach us on or before 16th April 2020