Updates via Whatsapp Group. Click here to Join
Volume 24 +23rd Research Paper Competition, Indexed in 18 Databases (Google Scholar,ROAD),PIF:6.242 [Prize Worth Rs. 30k+Internship]: Submit by 25th May- Live Publishing from 7th May 2021
Call For Paper for Volume 24+ 23rd Research Paper Writing Competition (Live Publishing)
Indexing and Impact Factor Information [18 Indexing Databases]
The Journal is indexed at 18 Databases including, Google Scholar, ROAD: The Directory of Open Access scholarly Resources by ISSN, Index Copernicus International, IFSIJ, Citefactor, Academic Resource Index-ResearchBib, IIJIF, RJI FACTOR, I2OR, IJIFACTOR INDEXING, IP INDEXING ISI, DRJI, SIS, ROOT INDEXING, SJIF.
Impact Factor: 6.242 Click here to check certificate
Manuscript Acceptance Rate: 40-50%
It gives us great pleasure in announcing that since 2017, the journal has received a great response from students from prestigious institutions all over the country contributing their research work to the journal. Their contribution to academia and the success of Supremo Amicus is duly acknowledged and appreciated.
We have published more than 1000+ Paper. You can visit Previous Volumes this link to check the pattern of publication and the diversity of Author(s).
INSTRUCTIONS FOR PAPER SUBMISSION
The submission should be on any theme relating to Law.
- The quality-based selected paper will be published in the form of E-Journal with International Serial Standard Number (ISSN).
- Only full papers submitted on or before the deadline shall be considered for publication.
- Authors are requested to adhere to following word limit:
- Long Articles: 4000-8000 words (excluding footnotes).
- Short Articles: 2000-4000 words (excluding footnotes).
- Case comment: 1500 words (excluding footnotes).
- Book review: 1000 words (excluding footnotes).
- The articles must be in Times New Roman, Font Size 12, 1.5 line spacing, on an A4 sheet with 1” margin on all sides, to be sent in .doc/.docx format.
- A uniform style of the citation must be strictly adhered to while submitting the paper.
- The content of the articles should be original.
All manuscripts submitted shall accompany
- A cover letter with the Name(s) of the Author(s), Institution/Affiliation, the Title of the Manuscript and Contact Information including an Email Address and Mobile Number;
- Declaration/Copyright Form
- Complete Manuscript with abstract if any (Word file, (Abstract is optional)
- No name or any type of affiliation is to be mentioned on manuscript otherwise it will lead to disqualification
Event details (More precise information)
1. No need for prior registration or any kind of payment.
2. Directly submit your work with aforesaid documents, Your work will be reviewed, if selected for publication, you are required to pay requisites charges.
3. E-copy of Publication + E-Certificate(Certificate of Publication) + E-Certificate (Certificate of Participation in the 22nd Research paper Writing Competition)+ if any prize in the competition.
The publication will be available online at this page.
4. After publication, your paper will be transferred to the 22nd research paper writing competition (At no extra cost), prizes are mentioned,if your work is selected for any prizes, It will be issued along with E–Certificate of Publication+ E-Certificate of Participation+E-Certificate of Merit.
No hardcopy of the Publication and certificate is to provided.
Schedule of Publication: Live Publishing
Date of commencement for Live Publishing: 15th May
Your work will be published and E–certificate of Publication+ E-Certificate of Participation in the 22nd Research paper Writing competition will be provided within 10 days of completion of requisite formalities.
Result of Competition: Last Week of June.
- First Prize (Best Research Paper): Gold Medal+ 1 free publication(Co-Authored, Worth Rs. 1600) + 2 free courses(Worth Rs. 2000) + E-Certificate Of Merit+E-Certificate of Publication+E-Certificate of participation+Internship opportunity with Supremo Amicus(Online)
- Second Prize: Silver Medal +1 free publication (Co-Authored, Worth Rs. 1600) + 2 free courses((Worth Rs. 2000))+ E-Certificate Of Merit+E-Certificate of Publication+ E-Certificate of participation+Internship opportunity with Supremo Amicus(Online)
- Third Prize: Bronze Medal+ 1 free publication (Co-Authored, Worth Rs. 1600)+ 2 free courses((Worth Rs. 2000))+ Certificate of Merit+ E-Certificate of Publication+ E-Certificate of participation +Internship opportunity with Supremo Amicus(Online)
Top 10 entries will receive the consolation Prize (E-Certificate of Merit + E-Certificate of Publication+ E-Certificate of participation+ 50% in next publication+1 free Course-Worth Rs. 1000)
E-Certificate of Publication+ E-Certificate of participation+E-Copy of Publication(All author whose Work is Published)
The only Papers which are published by SUPREMO AMICUS in Volume 24 will be transferred for the 23rd research paper writing competition.
Processing /Registration Fee
Paid by contributors whose work has been selected for publication will be notified by email.
Indian delegates :
- Single authored paper: INR 1200
- Co-authored paper: INR 1600
- Author upto three : INR 2100
Note: No acknowledgment email will be provided. The Acceptance/Rejection email will be sent within 3-6 days. Kindly take follow-up only if you do not receive the results of review in 3-6 days.
How to Submit
All submissions must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
The publication will be available on www.supremoamicus.org
The submissions should reach us on or before 25th May 2021
For Query Contact Below:
- Yash Ajmani,
- Mobile/WhatsApp: + 91 9876533712,
- Email: email@example.com
- Sanya Singh, Email: editor.supremo.
Click the link below for the official website.